Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Beauty








My little girl is so precious. Can't get enough of my sweet Avery. She is growing up so fast. Getting her first teeth at 9 months. Waving "Hi" to everyone. Smiling non-stop and sleeping more at night-thank goodness. We love you Avery.

6 comments:

Marcie said...

Such cute pictures!!!! I see you captured the princess wave, I love it!!!

Kathy said...

Beautiful princess and gorgeous queen. :) I'll say it again, you guys are both so photogenic! It was so fun to have you guys down that day!

Theresa Walker said...

Amazing pictures. You both look great and she is so very cute!

mary said...

SOOO beautiful!!! :) I love you girlies!!! =)

Sarah Jane said...

I love the mother/daughter pictures! So pretty of both of you. Glad things are going well up in snowqualmie - wish we could have visited. We are in Michigan, now (2 weeks) and the time totally flew by. It's nice to be by Chris' family, and we're hoping to be settled in here soon!!!

Emily said...

Oh, Allie, you both are so beautiful in those photos. It looks like the love goes both ways.