
Well its time to tell the truth!! We have moved to the most beautiful place in the world!! We are surrounded by mountains and lush green forests. From the back of our property you can hear the roar of a waterfall crashing over rocks. Up-rooting and moving to a new city with 3 kids has its up's and downs, but we are loving our little paradise. Here are a few highlights of the past few months.
1. Move to Snoqualmie!
2. Tim caught a massive/huge Spring Salmon, which was yummy to eat!
3. Allison realizes that life in the country is much more peaceful and worth it!
4. Anthony starts at his new school and loves it, making friends the first week.
5. Jacob learns that deer run away if you roar at them!!
6. Avery turns 7 months old and is still our princess!

2 comments:
I'm so glad your happy. I'd love to see some pictures of your property or better yet, maybe will drive up and visit? Avery looks so great! Congrats on everything.
You do have a gorgeous place, but I personally like the backyard with the picture of the fish. LOL. I miss you but am happy you are liking your new place. Can't wait to see you guys again.
Post a Comment