
Avery had her baby blessing on Sunday. It was such a nice sunny day for a beautiful princess.

Grannie and Avery ready for church.


Sweet Avery smiling! She had a wonderful day, since everyone was oohing and ahhing at her. It was nice to have all the grandparents there and Andrew, Kathy and the boys, and Pamela. We are so blessed to have Avery in our family.
7 comments:
Avery looks gorgeous! Such a beautiful blessing dress too!
Aww I wish I could have been there too :) Avery is beautiful and it really is a beautiful blessing dress. Glad it was such a good day! :)
I LOVE the dress. What a special day!
She looks beautiful!!! Her dress is gorgeous!!!
I LOVE her blessing dress! And her blanket is beautiful. did you make it? If so, great job!
What a beauty! Is that a smile in the last picture? She knows she looks good in her pretty dress.
I recognize that dress :-).Glad you found it!
Post a Comment