Darling little girl! You need to post pictures of her nursery...didn't you re-do Jacob's room for Avery? I hope you're feeling well and finding some time to sleep. :)
Oh Allison, Avery is SO adorable, I just want to hug her! :) she couldn't be cuter!!! I hope you are doing well - feeling good and healing well, I love ya!
Congratulations! I hadn't heard that youhad her, although I'm sure that Kathie toldl Scott. he just never passes any info down the line. I love the last picture. Such a sweet little smile. Enjoy!
5 comments:
So cute. It's a little strange to see one of your babies dressed in pink but she is so cute!
Darling little girl! You need to post pictures of her nursery...didn't you re-do Jacob's room for Avery? I hope you're feeling well and finding some time to sleep. :)
Oh Allison, Avery is SO adorable, I just want to hug her! :) she couldn't be cuter!!! I hope you are doing well - feeling good and healing well, I love ya!
CONGRATULATIONS!!
Uncle Al sent some pictures and we all agree that little Avery is so cute!
Take care. Hugs to everyone!
Congratulations! I hadn't heard that youhad her, although I'm sure that Kathie toldl Scott. he just never passes any info down the line. I love the last picture. Such a sweet little smile. Enjoy!
Post a Comment