Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Boys will be BOYS!!

Jacob and daddy! Jake is always wondering where daddy is when he's not at home. And when he is home he's always with dad!

Anthony and Ian (best bud) having fun in the sun. They covered themselves head to toe in mud!! Saying they were SandMan. They love playing together and always have the best time. Such great friends!

3 comments:

Theresa Walker said...

I love Anthony in the mud. He looks so FIERCE! Can't wait to see you this next week!!!

Michelle said...

Aww, we so miss you all! Drew was telling us yesterday that he was going to play with his friends Jacob and Anthony. Love the fishing pictures! Hope you are taking it easy...M

Kim said...

What a good sport of a mom to let them get so muddy. I would have freaked out....I guess that's why I have my girl. One more thing, I am just starting to contact people for the reunion next summer. Just wondering if I could get your email address sent over to kimmyhansen@gmail.com. If you have any other info on other classmates you can pass that info. along too.
Thanks