Friday, November 2, 2007



We had a great Halloween! Tim and I went to a costume party. It was fun to dress up. As you can see we went as Pebbles and Bam-Bam. Tim loved using the club all night long.

It felt like we had a Halloween week. Anthony and Jacob got to go trick or treating at the YMCA and a trunk or treat at the church. Then on Halloween we had a party at the church with all our friends. Then of course the running around the neighborhood trick or treating. This was Jacob's 1st aware of Halloween. He really likes the treats-lollipops.

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

Very fun! I'm glad y'all got to enjoy Halloween so much! We had a party to go to Halloween night and didn't get to take Jessie around our block. Oh well, I guess there's next year (and she'll have much more fun next year too). :)

Tami said...

I LOVE your Flintstones costumes. They were so great! Nice job.